St George Illawarra coach Anthony Griffin has named his mandatory 22-man squad ahead of the Dragons’ Round 22 clash against the Canberra Raiders at GIO Stadium on Sunday, August 14 (2pm).
Blake Lawrie and Ben Hunt will both celebrate significant milestones against the Raiders. Lawrie will play his 100th NRL game while the skipper will make his 100th appearance for the Dragons.
Tariq Sims (suspension) and Francis Molo (ribs) have been ruled out, replaced in the team by Tyrell Fuimaono and Billy Burns. Michael Molo and Josh McGuire have been named in the back row as a result.
Cody Ramsey (knee) and Jayden Sullivan (shoulder) have been named in the reserves, although the Dragons can confirm Josh Kerr has been ruled out indefinitely with a hamstring injury.
The Dragons’ Knock On Effect Cup NSW and Jersey Flegg teams have the bye this weekend.
NRL squad for Round 22 v Canberra Raiders –
1. Moses Mbye – sponsored by EFEX
2. Mat Feagai – sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Jack Bird – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Center
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Tautau Moga – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Talatau Amone – sponsored by Carinya Village – Jindabyne
7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by Belle Property
8. Jack de Belin – sponsored by TripADeal
9. Andrew McCullough – sponsored by St George Food Distributors
10. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Gym Solutions
11. Josh McGuire – sponsored by Shire Steel and Fabrication
12. Jaydn Su’A – sponsored by Modus Projects
13. Michael Molo – sponsored by Deicorp
14. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by DEMOCO
15. Aaron Woods – sponsored by Jamesons Strata Management
16. Tyrell Fuimaono – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Billy Burns – sponsored by TLE Alexandria
18. Jayden Sullivan
20. Jayden Hunt
21. Cody Ramsey
22. Jack Gosiewski
Unavailable for selection –
Josh Kerr (hamstring) – indefinite
Francis Molo (ribs) – indefinite
Mikaele Ravalawa (hamstring) – finals
Tariq Sims (suspension) – finals
Moses Suli (ankle) – indefinite